Friday, December 30, 2011

Did I mention I'm a die hard Iowa Hawkeye fan?

I was home sick today, but still had to watch email closely as today was our deadline day (normally it is Monday, but we are closed to celebrate New Year's Day on Monday), so I had to forward ads back and forth between our designers and customers this morning. This afternoon I rested, I really hope I get rid of this crud soon!

I didn't get anything accomplished budget or organizing-wise and now it is 8:20 pm and I am anxiously awaiting 9:00 pm to watch the Iowa Hawkeyes in the Insight Bowl. Not much comes between me and the TV if the Hawks are playing. One of my reasons to get debt payed off and be able to save some money is so we can finally buy season tickets to the Hawkeye football games. It's something. My entire family would enjoy and something I've always wanted to do. But first, we need to be debt free!

I'll post something more interesting tomorrow, for now, it's time for a rum and coke and to cheer on the Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment